Twitch is the largest streaming platform on the internet with millions of daily active users. It offers a wide range of features to its users, including the ability to stream games, music, and other types of content. Twitch has a unique program known as the Twitch Partner Program that allows streamers to monetize their channels and earn money from their streams. In this article, we’ll take a look at the Twitch partner requirements and how you can become a partner in 2023.
Streaming has become a popular way of earning a living, with Twitch being one of the most popular streaming platforms on the internet. Twitch offers various programs to its users, such as the Twitch Partner Program, which allows streamers to monetize their channels and earn money from their streams. In this article, we will discuss the Twitch partner requirements and how to become a partner in 2023.
What is Twitch Partner Program?
The Twitch Partner Program is a program that allows streamers to monetize their channels and earn money from their streams. It is an exclusive program that requires streamers to meet certain requirements before they can become a partner. Twitch Partners have access to various features such as custom emoticons, ad revenue, and subscriptions.
Why become a Twitch Partner?
Becoming a Twitch Partner has several benefits, including the ability to earn money from your streams, access to exclusive features, and increased exposure for your channel. Twitch Partners also have access to a dedicated support team that can help them with any issues they may encounter.
Twitch Partner Requirements
Twitch Affiliate Program
Before you can become a Twitch Partner, you must first become a Twitch Affiliate. The Twitch Affiliate Program is a stepping stone to becoming a Partner and requires streamers to meet the following requirements:
- Stream for at least 8 hours in the last 30 days
- Stream on at least 7 unique days in the last 30 days
- Have at least 50 followers
- Average of 3 concurrent viewers or more
- Have broadcasted content that conforms to Twitch’s community guidelines
Once you meet these requirements, you can apply to become a Twitch Affiliate.
Once you have become a Twitch Affiliate, you can work towards becoming a Twitch Partner. To become a Partner, you must meet the following requirements:
- Stream for at least 25 hours in the last 30 days
- Stream on at least 12 unique days in the last 30 days
- Have at least 75 viewers per stream on average
- Stream in HD resolution (720p or higher)
- Have a complete profile on Twitch, including a profile picture, bio, and VODs
- Have a consistent brand across all social media channels
Becoming a Twitch Partner comes with several benefits, including:
- Custom emoticons
- Access to subscriptions and ad revenue
- Increased exposure for your channel
- Access to a dedicated support team
How to Become a Twitch Partner?
Becoming a Twitch Partner requires hard work and dedication
Building a Community
One of the most important aspects of becoming a Twitch Partner is building a community. This involves creating engaging content that keeps your viewers coming back for more. You should interact with your viewers by responding to their messages and building a relationship with them. This can be done through chat, social media, or even hosting events.
The quality of your streams is also important when it comes to becoming a Twitch Partner. This includes having a good internet connection, high-quality video and audio, and a professional-looking setup. You should also pay attention to the lighting and background of your streams to create an engaging viewing experience.
Consistency is key when it comes to building a successful channel on Twitch. This involves streaming regularly and at consistent times. This helps your viewers know when to tune in to your channel and also helps you build a routine around your streaming schedule.
Networking is also important when it comes to becoming a Twitch Partner. This involves collaborating with other streamers, joining communities, and attending events. Networking can help you reach a wider audience and build relationships with other creators in the Twitch community.
Marketing yourself is also important when it comes to becoming a Twitch Partner. This involves promoting your channel on social media and other platforms, creating engaging content that gets people talking, and building a brand around your channel. You should also consider investing in paid advertising to reach a wider audience.
Tips for Partner Applications
When applying for Twitch Partnership, it’s important to keep the following tips in mind:
- Highlight your achievements on Twitch, such as milestones you’ve reached and any partnerships you’ve already secured
- Showcase your community and engagement with your viewers
- Emphasize your unique content and brand
- Be professional in your application and communication with Twitch staff
- Be patient and persistent, as it can take time to be accepted into the Twitch Partner Program
Becoming a Twitch Partner is a great way to monetize your channel and build a successful career as a streamer. However, it requires hard work, dedication, and a commitment to creating engaging content for your viewers. By following the Twitch Partner Requirements and implementing the tips outlined in this article, you can increase your chances of becoming a Twitch Partner in 2023.
- Can I become a Twitch Partner without first becoming a Twitch Affiliate?
No, you must first become a Twitch Affiliate before you can work towards becoming a Twitch Partner.
- How long does it take to become a Twitch Partner?
The amount of time it takes to become a Twitch Partner can vary depending on the individual and their channel. It can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months.
- How much do Twitch Partners earn?
Twitch Partners can earn money through subscriptions, ad revenue, and donations. The amount they earn can vary depending on the number of viewers and the engagement of their community.
- Can I apply for Twitch Partnership more than once?
Yes, you can apply for Twitch Partnership more than once if your application is not accepted the first time. However, it’s important to take the feedback provided by Twitch staff and make improvements to your channel before applying again.
- What happens if I don’t meet the Twitch Partner Requirements?
If you don’t meet the Twitch Partner Requirements, you can continue working towards them by building your community, improving your stream quality, and networking with other creators on the platform.